Monday, September 16, 2013

Preparations have begun

So I am so excited to have a child that I can plan parties for, not that I couldn't plan parties before having a child. However, there is joy in knowing that I am able to plan and carry out something for the enjoyment of others, but also in creating my own piece of happiness. Talking to my cousin yesterday I think we would both have been really good owning our own businesses, doing planning, events and preparations. Too bad we live a zillion states away from one another. But I love the time of year when I can form ideas, organize and plan around an event! It is so much fun and I love doing it. It is a sense of being able to start from scratch, find ideas, make ideas, form plans to carry out the ideas and run with it! Hoping the end result will be well welcomed by all. For 11 years now I have hosted a Super Bowl party at my house! I love working with themes, I love cooking and baking and I love having people come share in what I have created! Although, I have never really enjoyed the clean up afterwards! But with the exciting parties, always comes clean up! Ah, it is worth it! I share with a friend of mine who that also goes into severe Party mode at least the week before the party getting all the things set and ready to go for that 1 day of a few hours of excitement! But I LOVE it. It doesn't matter how busy I am that week, how many work things, family things or responsibilities I have, I enjoy doing it and I am going to stop at nothing to have my fun with it! I can't say that there is anything that I don't like to do to get prepared for it. This year Paxton chose a Spiderman theme. I was super excited to "scout" Google and Pinterest to find great ideas to have at this year's party. I can't wait to share the pictures from the day! There is really something to be said in the happiness that is created when you are doing something you love. Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness. -- Frank Tyger

No comments:

Post a Comment