Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wish I knew HIS plan

So God has a plan for us, it may not be our plan, it may not be what we are hoping for, looking for or even dreaming of, but wouldn't it be nice if we knew what the plan was? Don't get me wrong, if God has a plan for me I sure intend to follow it, I just wish I knew where to start and what to follow, I'd stop chasing the things I think I want to do or need to be and jump right on board with what I am suppose to be doing. I think I pray for the right thing to come along, for some sign that I am heading in the right direction and sometimes it seems I still come up empty handed. Well, I guess I will keep praying, searching and looking for the right thing until it is the right thing. I will look for the smart choices in the stillness of my day, I will learn to be happy with what is before me each day. To have an Attitude of Gratitude as some say. To be grateful each morning for the 24 hours before me to do what it is that is needed of me, to go through each step of every day as if it is a blessing a stepping stone for what my talents are calling me to do, I will accept that I am who I am in this moment in time and be happy about my life and my health. I will continue to strive to better myself and hopefully good will happen along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment