Wednesday, September 28, 2011

the dang post it

So apparently I am still waiting on the dang post it, I really don't care where I find it, preferrably my bathroom mirror, refridgerator door, steering wheel of the car, wherever it is delivered I would like it to be quick and sooner than later. I know I have said on several occassions that I am looking to find what it is that God wants me to do with my life, what direction to take and how to use my talents to the best of their abilities. I guess with the start of the book it is on its way, however I am looking to do something useful in the meantime.
With life full of so many choices, we are constantly in a battle with ourself whether we make the right ones or not. We can take steps, think we are headed in the right direction and end up empty handed, leading us to yet another fork in our road wondering if we just wasted our time or were suppose to learn a lesson. They say things happen for a reason and it may be much later on that we find out, if we ever find out why.
Take for instance the fact that my dad passed away in high school, I know that if he didn't I may have never ended up in Arizona, met my husband and ended up with such a beautiful son that inspired me to write and publish my first children's book, did my dad really have to die in order for these things to happen, probably not, but it led to the choices that I made that brought me here.
I am now at a cross roads where I am faced with decisions that may affect the course of my life from here on out, and how do I know that I am taking the right path or leap or even what direction to take that fork in the road. I will put my faith and hope in what I believe and follow what not only feels right but falls into place.
Again, "faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain and what we do not see. - Hebrews 11:1.

1 comment: