Friday, May 11, 2012

Missing the Challenge!

The stress of work, daycare issues, money and more... Oh how I am just looking for the answer that will solve all/most of my concerns. I want the peace and happiness back in my life, not the chaos and stress. Oh how I miss the challenge or working for myself. The motivation and excitement of getting that next sale, helping people find rental homes, buying homes, selling their homes and land. Writing when I want to, reading a good book, spending leisure time, I am not sure if I remember much what leisure time is. I know working for myself it is something I have a passion for and have continued to do over the years, but i am really getting to the point that I am craving it full time and would do just about whatever I can to make it happen. I love the people, the obstacles, the set backs, the challenge of helping that person find just the right property. At my full time job lately they have been stressing the push for recommendations (referrals) and how we need to ask on a regular basis, In my many years of sales, you receive a referral for your excellent customer service, your dedication to your client, the little things you do to go out of your way to make their transaction go as smoothly as possible, those are the services that render referrals, not because you asked, but because they gave it to you freely out of the utmost respect for your service and loyalty. Who wouldn't want that for a friend of family member. What a way to be truly blessed. Give 100% of yourself as much and often as you can and things will fall into place. You are going places and you are leaving behind a little of your warmth and care each time you come in contact with another person. Your words and deeds speak volumes. Be kind, be respectful, be considerate, think before you speak and share your sunshine with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment