Monday, June 11, 2012

I did it!

Ah.. about time to go to bed only 5.5 hours til I need to be awake! The days of this are coming to a CLOSE. When one door closes - another one opens,  or you shut it to make room for one to open! LOL!  I had a great relaxing weekend, spent time with family and friends. Took in the beauty of everything. Back to the hectic work week and about 7 clients pulling me in different directions, did I mention Paxton still has 1 week left of swim lessons every night as well, oh my! Lots of relief today as I told my full time position for the last 3 years that I was leaving to pursue other things.  Woo Hoo!  I think I can, I know I can and I will make this happen. When you are driven, you have passion and truly believe in something and want it bad enough you can make it happen. I think that is one of the reasons that even though I tried school several times (since it was practically free to me for working there) that I just couldn't do it. I wasn't driven or passionate enough about that extra piece of paper. Could I do it yes, but do I need it no. It doesn't define who I am. Helping people find houses, getting challenged on a daily basis and writing are my passion for sure, along with my family! Truly the biggest blessing in my life that I need to support, love and enjoy life with.  I know I can do this. I have given up my biggest road block and I am ready to dive in with zest! I will definitely still work hard, I want the best for my family but the ties that bind will be lifted and I can be set free. Here is to June 27th and a new and improved me!

No comments:

Post a Comment