Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Whoever said going after your dream would be easy! I don't anticipate it to be, would I like it to be? Yes, sometimes, but what would life be like if not for a challenge. I am ready and eager to make this happen, to work my butt off and be the product of my hard work, passion, dedication and faith. Believe, believe, believe that is my favorite saying if you know me well enough. I have numerous sayings, quotes, pictures, frames etc throughout my house with this saying.. just trying to figure out where I want to put the tattoo, my latest fav spot is the side of my foot, saw a cute tat on pinterest the other night. Anyway, yes I am making the leap and I can't wait to talk about it to everyone. Just about another week and I will be safe to say where my life is leading me and what lies before me. It took a little convincing, a lot of faith a great written down business plan and did I mention passion/motivation... Those are huge factors that contribute to ones success. My director at my current job told me today that if you truly believe in the mission and vision of whatever organization you are working for it will come natural, people will be receptive to what you are telling them, you will be believable, credible and it definitely will add value to all you come in contact with. I truly believe that she is right! You have to believe in yourself, never let anyone tell you you can't, especially you. Your confidence in your self and ability can make or break you.

No mountain is too tall if your first step is belief. ~Anonymous~

"If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much." ~Jim Rohn
If you don't build your dream, someone will hire you to help build theirs. - Tony Gaskins

No comments:

Post a Comment