Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Write it down-- DAILY

Deciding today that I must write down my dreams and say my affirmations to make them my goals daily, even if they are short and sweet, when I write something down it is no longer just in my head. It is out there for me to be accountable for. Today is the first day of the rest of my life and no matter how many times I have to remind myself that, I am going to keep trekking on toward my goal. The obstacles and distractions can sometimes be blessings in disguise. The frustrations and let downs are inevitable, so getting through and on to the "yes" or the end result is just a matter of how many “nos” am I willing to take on something to get to the "yes" or end result? That is up to me. There are two types of courage, first the courage to get started, second the courage not to quit! I must believe that my result is there, that I know that it can be accomplished before I see it. If I wait to believe until I see it, it may never come. People doubt their beliefs but believe their doubts, I must believe in myself only then will the world believe in me and my mission and vision. I will read my affirmations daily to remind myself why I do the things I do and proceed on to them with positive attitude and gusto. I will continue to focus on my outcome more than my detours and enjoy getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment