Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Today I am thankful for a loving supportive family. A healthy beautiful son.
For friends that I hold dear to my heart and love me for me.
For those who fight for our country to give me the freedom that I take for granted everyday.
For my home, my car and all of the things that I am blessed with.
For 4 days off from work, and a job to return to.
For recognizing opportunities to make myself a better person.
For my health.
For the sunshine and gorgeous Arizona weather.
For many many other things, simple, true and cherished.
For those of you who read this, what are you thankful for?


Thanksgiving is recognized once per year. This year I challege all of us to spend 5-10 minutes a day reflecting on those blessings that we have and don't always recognize because we take them for granted. Appreciate the little things they make all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment