Thursday, July 11, 2013

Branding MYSELF decisions decisions!

Awww. So as of yesterday, I have decided now that my mom who has been and is my strong hold, who taught me everything I know and got me started in this career that I love in real estate, is phasing out of the center of the business to concentrate on other things I need to Re-brand myself as a Realtor and find my niche. For 12 years I have been in the business seen a lot of different market types, ups/downs, the bad the good and the ugly! I want to be know for who I am, what makes me ME! I have taken workshops on branding yourself and classes in marketing in the different jobs I have held over the years and at college. No matter what you have learned about marketing or creating a brand, it is something that you want to stick with you and give others your image, not something to take lightly or change with the seasons! There needs to be a solid reason to do so! I have always been a caring, giving person who easily gives to others and the soft touch of THE JEN TEAM' previous birdhouse image and tag line of "helping you find a house to call home" worked for my partnership with my mom, the mother daughter team that we built over the 12 years that we worked together. It was fun, amazing and worked for what we were trying to do... but now re-creating my brand is not only bittersweet it is fun, exciting and a little bit stressful! Being the perfectionist I am when it comes to certain things it is almost hard for me to decide. I am probably a big pain in my agent relations advisor's neck... thanks for sticking in there with me Danielle Gregorich, but heck we will get through this. Thanks for coming on board to help me make this a reality! I want it to be WOW, I want it to be catchy, and I want it to be ME! So hold tight everyone while I take this little journey (that needs to be super quick - I have a deadline for a marketing piece due next week!) and we will see all the "endless possibilities" it can create. As I autograph my Paxton and Mali Find Their Boat books: " the possibilities of your imagination are endless, DREAM BIG!"

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete