Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 114


SO my friend sent me this picture at work of the fortune she received today after she ate her nice Pei Wei meal which made my Ramen noodle lunch seem all the more pitiful... what a true thought this particular fortune had.
Anyone can apply this to their life. This goes along with my blog from last night, why should we sit around and wait for happiness to drop in our lap, for the right job, the right weight, a better relationship, the baby we have always wanted, more money, a better car, for that matter a car, more wealth, better health, lost weight, more friends, that special someone, you catch my drift. You have to start by liking you as you are and being grateful for whatever you have, but not too comfortable to fight for what you want, get out there and make it happen, show the world you aren't going to to let the crap it sometimes hands you get the best of you. You can overcome that negativity but only if you do something about it, take action today, make a plan, change your life and you will be happier for it.
Today I am grateful for this particular email for the drive and motivation it gave me to help someone else create their happiness and give the boost of energy needed to push forward and let the past fall behind, for tomorrow is a new day, like they say- make it count.

No comments:

Post a Comment