Thursday, December 9, 2010

DAY 121

Today was quite a day, a lot of things happened in a short amount of time at work. A deeper connection was made with another who sought out my advise for something. I hope I was able to give a little insight and more clearly direct them to find their answer. Today I am grateful for the friendship of others, for unexpected gifts no matter how small, for the smile on my son's face as he learns something new and the smile of satisfaction on my husbands face as he enjoys what his son is learning.

"It is good to have a friend, but it is better to be a friend. The benefit of being unselfishly loved and sympathized with and cheered and helped, is nothing compared wit the joy of unselfishly loving and sympathizing with and helping and cheering another. No amount of love from anothers heart can uplift and enlarge like the expansive force of generous and self-forgetting love, working outward from within." -Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment