Thursday, December 23, 2010

priceless

SO this is a long time coming, I guess I went on writers strike or block. Things have been unsteady, I have been unsteady. It has been a whirlwind of weeks. Many things to do and busy times to have been had. Yet one thing remains unchanged, my gratefulness for what I do have in my life. Things can be handed to you, uncertainties all around, yet I know that I can only do my best and let the rest fall gracefully (or not so much) into place at the time that is right, not necessarily when I think it is right, but when it is right. There is a time for everything and everyone, and there is a time for me too.
The usual ups and downs, my crazy life and circumstances, the high standards that I some how think I must accomplish or live up to and then expect that everyone else holds me to the same standards, and then get disappointed when I don't meet them, but I really think that can cause A LOT more stress than I really need.
This morning after a small altercation and a little bit of attitude, I decided, you know what, not really worth my energy or time wasted... move on I say, forgive and forget... life would be so much simpler if we just followed this simple rule. God sent his son to forgive our sins and yet sometimes we can't seem to forgot those of mere human beings, the ones who make mistakes on a daily basis. If God so loved the world that he gave his only son to save us, the least we can do is forgive one another of the little things.
It is too priceless to be bought, too great to be contained, too awesome to be described, it cannot be given from one person to another, it can only be shared by those who have received the gift of Jesus, from the hand of the Father, for God so love the world that he gave his only begotten son.
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the father of heavenly lights -James 1:17

Wishing everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS... may His LOVE guide you this Christmas Season and into the New Year, with many blessings that you will recognize and be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment