Sunday, February 20, 2011

easy as 1, 2 ,3

Is it ever as easy as it seems... probably not, but then again if we didn't work for it is it really an accomplishment. What are we striving for in life I wonder. It would be nice to have it handed to us, but then do we really appreciate it? I am not certain. So I have worked my whole weekend, to find out that the house my clients want has been snatched up... what to do? I guess they pick something else, or come and look again, across states. I do know one thing, I really miss it. I miss the full time gig, the enjoyment of helping someone find their perfect fit. I want that back, the freedom and the satisfaction.... so I guess I am looking for my hubby to get a way better paying job with benefits, or for me to get a telecommuting position so I am not spending so much time commuting every week and I can focus on what I truly enjoy... which doesn't happen to be my current full time job. I pray for someone to recognize my talents and for God to point me in the right direction to use them to service others. I know that I tell myself daily, and I am sure that every one who knows me has heard that life is a journey not a destination... I really do wish sometimes the journey was a little less strenuous and a little more fulfilling.... and I would truly know why I am going through what I am to get there. In the long run there is a reason, sometimes I wish I knew the underlying reason and sometimes I would rather not and just move on. But in any case... I am here for the journey,the good the bad and the worse. I welcome the challenges because I am capable, I can handle things if the go wrong, it is okay to make mistakes and even fail at times, people who fail at least tried, I can try, I am responsible for me and my attitude and it is all a learning experience.
Keep learning, keep doing and get your ducks in a row. Then, when an opportunity knocks, you're ready. -Buck Owens.

No comments:

Post a Comment