Friday, June 3, 2011

Moving Forward

Today I will not put my doubts in front of my dreams. I will move forward to a place where I chose happiness. I look forward to resolving my issues and frustrations and accomplish the goals I set for myself this day. I will not let my circumstances control my thoughts, ideas or attitude and if they do I will squash them right there and then. I can chose to be a upbeat, hope filled woman. I can chose how to react to my circumstances. I will take this day to control my circumstances and find the best solutions to resolve the current conflicts in my life. I can chose to be the best person that I can be, to set an example for others and that is all I can expect of myself.
Today I take control, it is my control to take, to do with it what God has intended me to do. To guide me in the right direction. Failure is inevitable, but we can try our best to succeed. We cannot always control our circumstances, no matter how hard we try, but we can make the most of them, learn from them. Fear should not be my enemy, fear should not defeat me. I can stand up to fear and obstacles and face them head on. Today I can do this.
I must remember that I am truly blessed to be where I am in my life at this moment and time, make peace with this and do all the things I can to strive for my future, however remain satisfied with NOW.
Whatever you are going through in your life right now, I wish you peace, I wish you joy, I wish you happiness and content with where you are at now and what you are looking forward to changing for your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment