Sunday, June 26, 2011

NOW

Do you ever feel the need to rejuvenate, that if you could just turn one little switch, make a slight adjustment or wave your magic wand you could go back to a time in your life where you were the most happy, where things seemed easier and a lot more fun, where there was less struggle and it didn't seem that you had to put in so much effort to get the same results and maintain the same relationships?
I am sure we have all felt this at one point or another. I got to thinking the other day that we can't go back, we can't fix something, all we can really do is go from this point forward, we can be thankful for what we have in front of us and look forward to what is before us in the future. We can chose to change with the changes or keep looking back and see how to get what we had at one point, but then we are really wasting time wishing rather than working with what we have now. I am so excited to open up the next page in my book of life and see what it has to offer me, to savor it and enjoy the moment that I am in with the people that are around me. This is what I really am looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment