Monday, August 6, 2012

Daily Inspiration Coffee JOLT

Inspiration is something that can never grow old. In the daily grind of life we need a constant reminder not to give up, let go of our dreams or let others tell us what we can and cannot do. Hook up with accountability partners that will allow you to be you and hold you to what you want to do. Hold them to what they want to do/accomplish as well. Work with people who inspire you and who you can inspire. Hang out with people who are already living the dreams you want to accomplish. Whether you look up inspiring You tube videos, read quotes, read books, listen to motivating cd's; it is going to encourage you and give you the push you need to go forward.
This past week I had a few sales fizzle, a few renters find homes on their own because the inventory was so low that nothing I could provide them matched their criteria. I was very disappointed but decided that I needed a little rejuvenating. I took my son to the Science Center with friends on Friday, Saturday we went swimming and Sunday we went to the Natural History Museum in Mesa (free the first Sunday of the month) to see the dinosaurs. It was a lot of fun.
This Monday morning I am ready to go. I have a great week planned for all the things/steps I am going to take to get new and hold onto my current business. I am not going to let last week get me down, because I know what I want and I am ready to go for it.

You are the creator of your own HAPPINESS! Start today.


Thanks Dean for my morning JOLT, it was better than the coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment