Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Unexpected but Expected

So Day #1 of my fully trimmed out schedule for the week, heck I know I am a few days behind but didn't figure out what I was wanting to do until Monday and then how to use the fancy hotmail calendar that emails you an hour before an event as a reminder until yesterday!
Ended up having a bit of a case of insomnia last night so fully expected to sleep a little later than my first planned event at 5:40 this morning to read and pray once Steve left for work.... ah... unexpectedly my son apparently had different plans and thought that 4:50 was the perfect time to wake up. Coaxing him back in bed didn't really buy me much time to snooze, since he was bouncy into my room at 5:30, just before Steve left.
So needless to say that although I am going to do my best to assure that I try my hardest to keep to a schedule so that I get into a semi-routine of what I expect of myself to do on a daily basis, I have to remain calm and know now once again things are going to happen and adjustments WILL be made.
Anytime you work for yourself in the type of field that I am in, it is definitely WAY different than going to a routine job every day where you know what time to what time, what to expect and what you are going to be doing while you are there. Right now you have to be ready to do anything at the drop of a hat with how the market is reflecting the low inventory and the clients that are needing to see homes as soon as possible before they go under contract. It is way more challenging and exciting and for those of you that know me the best, I perform way better when under pressure and with lots of things to accomplish! I LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment