Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Today I am grateful for more than I know

Today marks the start of my journey of faith, of trust and hope because I BELIEVE in what I knew that I could do all along. When you want something bad enough you will go for it you will push yourself and make it happen. I love life, I love my family, my greatest goal is to help people and I am accomplishing this, whether it is paid in money or other ways that are not as easily seen by the eye, but can be felt by the heart.
I cashed my first buyer transaction check since I quit my job almost 2 months ago( not including the rentals I have done)  and it feels great, to be back into doing what I love, getting in the swing of things balancing my life, appreciating what I have, setting goals daily, weekly and looking forward to all my upcoming adventures.
Remembering that things will happen beyond my control so I need to control what I can and let the rest of the things fall into place how they will, try to find something to be grateful in every interaction, situation or obstacle that I face. One moment at a time, one step at a time, one day at a time. Appreciate what I see, what I touch and how good I can feel. Take notice of others and all that I can learn from them, absorb as much knowledge as I can and keep moving forward toward my goals. Being kind and considerate with everyone because I can think before I speak, but I cannot take something I said away.
Sometimes like I have said in numerous posts, it is the little things that we don't even know that we do or say that can make a huge difference sometimes in the lives of others.  I was chatting with a person through face book yesterday who said this to me after we messaged back in forth a few times, for what I thought was a normal conversation...
"I meat to thank you again for all your help today! You never know who's life you touch through sharing your story and today you've helped so much."
I thought, how super sweet to acknowledge something that came so naturally for me to do as something that really helped her.
It makes me step back and think of all the times someone has touched me or gave me courage or strength to get through something and perhaps I never acknowledged them for it. What a great way to feel good about touching someone else's life. An old boss of mine once told me that her word of worth would be service. She truly feels that she is accomplishing what she should be in life by being of service to other people. You can truly take that word just as the word believe and make it whatever you feel is the definition for you.

Believe is my word and now I truly believe even more.
I believe God is good
I believe in miracles
I believe in myself
I believe that I am destined to do great things
I believe in those around me
I believe in my family
I believe in life
I believe in dreams................................etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment