Friday, March 22, 2013

Daily Ready Reminders

These are my daily affirmations attached to my bathroom mirror. I can't even open the medicine cabinet without seeing them. Some days I make myself read them every time I open the cabinet, they are on my phone, at my workstation hanging in my office. Sometimes it is easy to glance when I am in a hurry and skip over them, but when I take the time to read and feel the words- my day just gets better.

The present moment is my point of power
Somehow everything works out
If I take good care of people, life will take good care of me
People will pay me to feel the passion and energy I breathe into my career and creations
I am worth having anything I love
Sometimes I can't change my circumstances but I can always change my attitude
Happiness isn't something that happens to me it is something I create
Wanting more is healthy and natural as long as I don't forget to enjoy what I already have
Enjoy the people I love as if it is the last time I will see them- it might be.


Happy Friday Everyone- You can Make the most of your day by just changing it up a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment