Sunday, May 12, 2013

M.O.M. Message of Magnificence

Pretty much when it comes to mom's we all share in the fact that ours is the best. They do a lot for us. Most of the time we don't even realize what that is. It is often expected cause that is what mom's do. Oh losing my dad at a young age to cancer, I knew my mom made sacrifices, I knew she as a mother, did everything she could to raise me right, to provide for me and to make me happy. However, it wasn't until I had a kid of my own did feel what she felt to be a mom. It is not something you can really describe to someone who is not. You are a supporter, protector, discipliner and friend. You will sacrifice, go the extra mile, provide joy and comfort. Many, many roles are played and you balance them as best you can. As a mother of faith, I pray each night for my child's health, his childhood, his future, his ability to feel loved and accepted, good role models his desire to learn, freedom from fear and a whole lot more. As a mom on days like Mother's Day, I too feel grateful for the recognition, no matter how small- but between you and me I would do it anyhow. I am who I am I was born to be me, one of God's children who he died to set free. Awaiting her future her purpose foretold, before walking those streets of gold. Many trials and errors, heartache and pain, pathways before me seem like nothing to gain. Promised I am that this temporary strife, will lead me to a better life. I walk the line waiting for His glorious sign. How do I know what He wants me to be if I don't believe what I already see? I have a purpose for this I know. I must take it to others to show. I am who I am I was born to be me, one of God's children he died to set free. Dani Rae (2008) My ultimate goal, wish and prayer is that as a mom I will bring a message of magnificence to my child by raising him the best I know how to be a good adult, the test I feel is not how he acts as a child, but as how he turns out, then I will know that I have accomplished my purpose. Thank you mom for raising me to be a good adult. For all that you have instilled in me that I am not only able to have a purpose in life I am able to share and influence others. You are amazing to me for all that you have done, all that you still do and all that you are! Thank you for giving me your message of magnificence.

No comments:

Post a Comment