Thursday, April 28, 2011

do you want to scream

Do you ever just really want to scream "why me, Lord" or any variation there of! Can the little frustrations of the day spiral you into that grumpy, leave me alone, can I wake up and start all over mood? A friend and I were talking yesterday and it seems that often times these little things don't seem so bad when they are dispensed over time, dropping here and there periodically. However when you have a multitude of otherwise minimal things happen to you in the course of a day or even spread over a week, sometimes you get a tad bit overwhelmed and can't help but feel that frustration explode through you, not letting anything stand in its way. Sometimes your attitude can really affect how you treat other people. Even if it isn't in your slightest intention to cause someone else to hurt. Sometimes however I think we get so overwhelmed by the laundry list of little frustrations in a week/day etc, that we often don't even see what is going to happen in our path along the way.
I am not proud of any harsh words or lashing out that I may do, none of us I am sure are. However, none of us are perfect, all of us could use a little, maybe even a lot of improving, and we hope that those who get bumped along on our rampage, are forgiving, loving understanding and know that the way we act sometimes happens to the best of us.
Remember often and remind yourself, that it is best to treat people the way they want to be treated, not the way you want to be treated sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment