Monday, April 25, 2011

This was my daily devotional today:
We should learn to trust God’s timing, but we are sorely tempted to do otherwise. Why? Because we humans are usually anxious for things to happen sooner rather than later, but God knows better. God has created a world that unfolds according to His own timetable, not ours- thank goodness! We mortals would make a terrible mess of things. God does not. His plan does not always happen in the way we would like or at the time of our choosing. But our task is to wait patiently and never lose hope. In the words of Elisabeth Elliot, “We must learn to move according to the timetable of the Timeless One, and to be at peace.” That’s the advice worth following today, tomorrow, and every day.

God’s delays and His ways can be confusing because the process God uses to accomplish His will can go against human logic and common sense. – Anne Graham Lotz

I have decided that I am going to do my part and then put it in someone else's hands. If it is meant for me it will happen. I will not be disappointed if I try my best, give it my all and 100% dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment