Monday, April 11, 2011

ME

I think I am back, I think that I am here to stay. I have gotten some great advise over the past few weeks on how to rediscover myself, be myself and go with the flow. I am now more prepared to live my dreams, don't let my obstacles get in the way, enjoy what I am doing while I am doing it, still dream big, know that I am destined to do great things, be a positive spirit for others, share my sunshine and give back and pay forward. I am not sure that I will always stay here, but I am certainly going to try. I am ME, I believe in ME, there is no one out there exactly like ME, I need to accept ME, embrace ME and be ME.

"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."

Harriet Tubman
1822-1913, Abolitionist

No comments:

Post a Comment