Monday, January 21, 2013

If you plant it and nourish it, it will grow.

Sharing my daily reminders list:


The present moment is my point of power

Somehow everything works out

If I take good care of people, life will take good care of me

People will pay me to feel the passion and energy I breathe into my career and creations

I am worth having anything I love

Sometimes I can't change my circumstances but I can always change my attitude

Happiness isn't something that happens to me it is something I create

Wanting more is healthy and natural as long as I don't forget to enjoy what I already have

Enjoy the people I love as if it is the last time I will see them- it might be
 
What I learned from Mr. Everit's Secret- Thanks Alan Cohen for writing such a great book.
If you plant it and nourish it, it will grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment