Thursday, January 3, 2013

Suck it Up!


Do you ever feel like you have had a long hard day and it isn't even half over? Have you wanted to lock yourself in your room and just sleep until tomorrow and start over. Has a string of events started that is really beyond your control but somehow you blame yourself for all of it? You just want some sympathy, someone to come home, make you some dinner, take your kid and dogs to the park, and get you some space- or pull your hair out lock yourself in your closet and scream really loud! LOL!  Man, has it been that kind of day. But then you remind yourself that you need to remain positive, because those negative situations and events that you are harping on are just in turn causing more negative situations because that is where your mind is focused. What you really need is not sympathy it is a swift kick in the butt from someone (probably yourself) that you just need to step back, take a few minutes to walk away, say a prayer, take a deep breath do something else and start again with full force, a positive attitude and some gusto! It's only 1:30, life isn't ending from my roller coaster ride and I think I will give it another try, I have plenty of hours left in the day. By the way, thanks mom for taking my buddy away for some picture taking so I could pep up and reorganize my thoughts. You are my blessing today.
May all of your day be filled with chances to escape, re-think and re-connect for the most positive outcome.
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment