Tuesday, March 15, 2011

5 simple questions

I never thought that 5 simple questions on a written interview would be such a huge deal to me or make me think deeper about myself, who I am and where I want to be. I never thought it would take me 5 days to approach them with gusto. It is amazing to me how little we can have confidence in our self when we think it may be of the utmost importance. I guess sometimes it is hard to praise our self and not in some little way seem cocky about it. I am a pretty modest person, but I think I am good at the things I do and I am proud of myself for my accomplishments, yet I don't want to seem like one of those people that everyone deems stuck up, stuck on themselves or too good for others. I want my abilities to be natural, I want to maintain approachability and trust of others, I want to remain free of judgement but still motivate others to reach a place where they too have confidence and give 100% of themselves to whatever their cause or passion may be. I want to worry less and enjoy more, I want to fear less and do more. I want to approach things with ease not struggle. I want to be passionate in the things I do, give my best to every situation that I encounter, I may not be able to choose my situation, but I can definitely handle and control how I deal with it. I need to remember to always walk in my own shoes, never someone else's.

No comments:

Post a Comment