Wednesday, March 2, 2011

why let it get to me

Oh how I wish that things didn't get me so upset. I hate it when you try to explain something to someone over and over and truly feel that you may as well be talking to a brick wall. There are certain situations that I wish I could just make go away, medical bills that I don't agree with (granted some of what is owed I understand) but the hidden fees and non explained items up front don't settle right in my book. When you offer a service to someone and make it sound great but don't say there is a fee attached it kind of rubs me the wrong way. When I provide a service for someone I am going to say what they are getting involved in up front, I am going to be honest, I am going to treat the customer with respect and I am going to fully explain everything. I am not going to use lingo they don't understand without explaining it, I am going to make sure that the customer is satisfied and if they are not I am going to correct it or figure out a plan. Too many businesses these days are so big that one or a few dissatisfied people are really not going to hurt the business as a whole and therefore they feel they have the power to treat others with disrespect and negligence. It is quite absurd.
Now that I just vented I am going to let this go, think positive that I will get it straightened out this week (after 15 months of argument) before I stress my self out even more, and just list all the little things today that I am thankful for. To concentrate on the good, the positive and allow my attitude to reflect those things and not the frustrations that I apparently cannot control no matter how hard I try.
I am grateful for my husband who helped out this morning.
For my adorable little kid.
My in laws for watching my son so I could go to a meeting for Real Estate after work.
For my husband for cooking dinner and putting our son to bed.
For my mom who supports me in everything I do.
For the sunshine, blue skies and beautiful weather.
For co-workers who believe in my abilities.
For friends.
Going to the gym and getting a great workout.
Sticking to my eating and workout plan.
Getting an accepted contract.
Learning about new marketing tools that will help increase my RE business.
For talking with a student who brightened my day.
For understanding people.
I am grateful for much much more.
Today this entry may be a little random, but the venting helped.
This quote of the day sums me up in a nutshell a lot of the time.

"Most people are so busy knocking themselves out trying to do everything they think they should, they never get around to do what they want to do."

Kathleen Winsor
1919-2003, Author

No comments:

Post a Comment