Monday, March 28, 2011

Time

There is definitely something to be said for time. Time can allow a lot of potential in your life. Today was a day that I felt that time and patience allowed me to accomplish a lot of the necessary things that I had been needing to do. Things that the weekend did not allow for due to being to busy working every day.
I finished my book edits, wrote some contracts, played with my son, made dinner, paid some bills, and some other unmentioned items of paperwork. I wish every day allowed for me to have this sense of calm in my life. I think the hurried attitude that I constantly feel the need to have really isn't all that healthy but sometimes unpreventable. This time that I experienced today will prove positive results in my near future I am almost certain of it. I will keep my chin up, smile and carry the confident attitude that I need to produce the results I am looking for. If I can visualize it, I receive the instructions on how to make it happen. Positive thoughts prove positive results.
Here is to patience and taking my time, to hear what my opportunities may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment