Monday, September 13, 2010

day 34 of 365

Well today was sort of a weird day... again some not so bloggable info. I was able to work out my schedule to fit in work, some house showing, a trip to party city and still be home by 8:18 pm. Also I squeezed Friday off by 12:30 to work on the 1st birthday party festivities. A great start to my week.
Today I am grateful that my mom cooked dinner for us, that my husband attended to my son when he got home and put him to bed so I could work later. I am sad that I wasn't able to see him all day since he was asleep in my husbands arms and laid in bed before I got home, but I am grateful for the bond they are forming that I am able to relax and know he is being well cared for in my absence by both my mom and husband. I am grateful for the 2 awesome calls I had at work that I was being listened in on and that I was able to shine and receive high compliments. I am grateful that the mornings and evenings are starting to cool off. I am grateful for my sometimes creativity that comes out when I need it the most and for those around me who support my decisions.


"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity. It turns problems into gifts, failures into success, the unexpected into perfect timing, and mistakes into important events. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow."

Melodie Beattie
Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment