Saturday, September 18, 2010

day 38 of 365

Wow! I am so super excited. Even though it is midnight, I will probably fall in bed and crash and I really could use some Tylenol, my feet and back ache from standing cooking and baking since about 3 pm and I have been up since 4 am... I feel great! Why? Because I did something I wanted to do. I had the best day today and I am so happy that I accomplished what I set my mind to. I had a great day at work, finished everything I set out to do. I left early got all my errands done come home to a wonderful surprise. I have a fantastic sister-in-law and I am really grateful for her suggestion and efforts to allow me to get all the things done I had set my heart to do. I was able to have the house to myself for awhile and cook and bake and prepare for the birthday party with only a few minor distraction(phone, dogs). It was a good day! I hope the birthday party is great tomorrow as well. As for now I will cut it short and just state how grateful I am for the whole day and the many blessings that I received today(yesterday, lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment