Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 25 of 365

On vacation.... what a trip.... I have been trying to use the computer as little as possible. Who wants to use the computer on vacation, I use the computer every day of my life. But today I decided that my mood needed a blogging... to get back on track to my thoughts and actions, again my purpose was to hold myself accountable.
No one should be stressed on vacation. It should be a time to relax and reflect, to enjoy your family and be happy.
But the thought of losing our land and then owing the bank the difference is scary enough, the first night no electricity we unloaded in the dark, a son who seems to be having a cranky spurt on top of his stubborn streak of refusing to sit content in a car seat for even 5 minutes who screamed about the whole 3 our trip, going on a trip to the river with the dogs and being unable to even get out of the car due to the nonstop rain, not so yummy fry bread experience, a dog who we finally got his daily throwing up to stop by switching food, that now he seems to not want to eat it, a frustrated impatient husband who tries to help out but gets this way when he isn't sure what to do, a frying pan that everything sticks to... wow... everything I just mentioned seems rather silly after it is really typed out.
The fact that I can even enjoy a vacation, the beauty of the rain, the gorgeous weather compared to the heat of the valley, the nice breeze, the cabin to come to, my son's health, the fact that my son has a voice to even scream, the fact that I am not a single mom doing it all by myself and I have a husband to help, food on the table whether it sticks to my pan or not, the joy the dogs bring, the ability to spend time with family...... when you start to type or think of the things that are AWESOME... you tend to believe the bad things are not so harsh.
BELIEVE... in what you have... BELIEVE in yourself, BELIEVE in others abilities, With patience and commitment we come closer to obtaining what we strive for.

No comments:

Post a Comment