Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 49 of 365

Today is short and sweet...

I am grateful... for many things..... for my job... for my house... for my car that gets me to my job and back to my house.... I am grateful for my son... even though he was very crabby tonight, but at least I have a son to be crabby, and all that. I a grateful for the sunshine, despite the heat. I am grateful for my husband who made dinner and helped clean up after dinner, for my mom who dedicates so much time to my family, for her health and happiness, for the friends I have and the people who I love and cherish... I am grateful for those who fight for my freedom and those who make sacrifices for me.... I am grateful for my nice comfy bed that I am about to fall into and for the ability to be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment