Monday, August 30, 2010

day 20 of 365

So in talking over some things with a co-worker today I came to the realization that I need to really identify my strengths, what has worked for me in past positions and what I can use as an opportunity to excel in my current business. This really rang true. I believe there are things that I do do well. I know for certain that I am great at a few things and never really thought if I could organize what I am really good at a create a position that I would love working I could actually pitch the concept to an audience willing to listen. What a thought or way to not only emphasize my strengths but to feel good about and enjoy what I do on a day to day basis. Really live my week and make it count for me and those who I serve. So tomorrow I will start writing down my strenghts to outline my first step in my project to success. I will then define each one and how it relates to what I intend to accomplish.
Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success. - Joyce Brothers

Today I am grateful that my son walked when no one was looking, but we saw him.
I am grateful for 1 more day of work so that I can provide for my family.
I am grateful an Awesome God that continues to bless me despite things
Every morning is a fresh opportunity to find God's Extraordinary joy in the most ordinary places -Janet Weaver

No comments:

Post a Comment