Wednesday, October 6, 2010

day 56 of 365

Today I am grateful for patience, I am grateful for not flipping out (well too much) when I couldn't find the receipt I needed to make a return (found it). I am grateful for my family and friends, my co-workers and the encouragement and support that I receive. I am grateful for the opportunities I took to encourage others and make the most of my day. I am grateful that someone who stated they would take my advice, does and it works out best for her. I am grateful that God will lovingly wrap his gentle arms around a friend who received some bad news. I am grateful that I will continue to embrace life and what it has to offer me, to turn my struggles into triumphs, to find the positive amidst the negative things. I want to inspire others to be the best they can and to give the most they can. Let me shed myself of all that is burdening me and I will live and love life to the fullest.
There is no joy in life like the joy of sharing. - Billy Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment