Wednesday, October 20, 2010

lost count

So I am grateful tonight for many things. For opportunities to think outside the box, for friends who care enough and believe you can do something great, that I am able to do great things and they are eager to help me accomplish them, I am grateful for the difference I make in others lives and for the kind words that were spoken to me at work, not only by a co-worker but a student today, I am grateful that a dear friend was able to share her thoughts with me and that I was receptive to her feelings, I am grateful that my husband loves and supports me the best way he knows how, I am grateful for family and their giving nature, for the job that I have and the ability to constantly learn new things, for a son who gives me strength and courage, and definitely inspiration. I recently got the idea on how to make something a success, to truly reach out there and see a dream come true, I will follow through with my hope and be persistent to avoid failure, I will live as though it were already mine and be thankful for each new day in which to present my idea to others.....

If you doubt you can accomplish something, you can't accomplish it. Instead, you have to be confident in yourself and you need to be tough enough to follow through. - Rosalynn Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment