Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 79

Okay, wow, it is 10:35 and I am still up because... not quite sure... lots to do, lots to think about... tried my friends tip... it worked so far. Thanks again.
Helped my mom out tonight the least I could do for all she does for me. I wish her much good fortune at her boutique this weekend. She has a lot of nice stuff. I just hope people have the money to spend on it.
I am grateful today for everything that I have accomplished. For good friends and family and the opportunity to enjoy my time at work tomorrow and spend time with my family, a great combo and a great employer who knows how to appreciate their employees truly goes a long way.
I think I could go on, however, it is late and I need to get up in the AM to start it all over again.


Do it big, do it right do it with style... Fred Astaire

No comments:

Post a Comment