Thursday, October 14, 2010

day 64 of 365

Today I am grateful for many things as I am every day. I am grateful that my Thursday ran smoothly, that I was productive at work, that I helped another student realize their dreams and potential, that my mother took care of my son yet another day, that my husband made me breakfast for dinner(my favorite) and that my son made me laugh, that my brother got his new phone, a friend enjoyed her birthday, my car drove me too and from work, I was able to get new contacts, the sun shined down upon this earth, for my co-workers who smiled and those I was able to help make their day better, for the promise of tomorrow as a new day in which to realize my dreams, take charge of my life and do something that I will remember, because I will make a difference.

When you look for the good in others you discover the best in yourself. -martin walsh

So I challenge myself that whenever I want to find someone else at fault I must stop and say the thing as to why I like or admire the person, one thing that that person excels at or believes in that makes them good, if I concentrate on that rather than the fault, the person will become more a product of their asset than their fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment