Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 77

Thank you my friend for holding me accountable today, for being my new accountability partner and I yours. I really need to stay in check, to rejoice in the day and all its many blessings.
Today did start out a little rough from the minute I walked in the door at work to someone else's bad mood... it kind of set the tone and little things tumbled from there, I really tried to pull myself from the gloom and not allow my attitude to be set by someone else, as you know we can chose our attitude, but it happened and sometimes it is hard to chose the right attitude... I slowly but surely grew out of my slump and was pretty much okay by 1 pm, however, wanted to get out of the office as fast as I could and leave the negative attitude at the door, of which I did.
I had a great evening with my family and friends, a 1st haircut for the little boy and dinner with some great people.
Thanks also to another friend who put something in perspective for me, that I may not have otherwise acknowledged... for that little pointer, I am truly grateful and I really hope it works.
So today I would say... here is to my friends who love me dear... know that I am here for you as well and hope that I too from time to time can lift your spirits and give you the strength to push forward blessed by the day.

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. -Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment