Monday, November 1, 2010

day 83 of 365

Wow, what a weekend... fabulous and filled with fun... so grateful for my cute little kid and my loving supportive family. I ran into someone at the grocery store yesterday that made me realize just how lucky I am to have a family, a husband who loves me and sticks with me, even through the ups and downs.... it is nice to have that support and love in my sometimes unstable life. I am extremely blessed to have found such a great guy, even if sometimes I get disappointed in some things.... I love that he is a part of my life.
I am trying to find the right words to go for my goal and wish for my dreams, I need a little help and I need to ask for that help, sometimes it is hard and I am not certain how to word asking for help of others, but I know that is can be done and a lot of people will support me, so my goal for myself in the next couple of days is to find the right words to express what I need and put it out there....
Thank you today for a successful day at work, for accomplishing the things I needed to get done and for cherishing the life that I have and living it to the fullest, because as I was reminded to day at a memorial service for a fellow co-worker... life could be short, and we need to do all that we can to make it count while we are here to do so, because once we are gone, others may have only have our memory, we can chose if we want to create good or bad things for them to remember....
I think that slowly and surly I am creating a life for myself and my family that is worth value and counts for us and hopefully those around me...celebrate life everyday....cherish all your blessings...count all the good things twice, it will make all the bad things seem less worth our attention, and chose to do good things that you will be remembered for, because once we are gone, that will be what counts...

No comments:

Post a Comment