Sunday, November 21, 2010

day 103

I am so grateful for my amazing weekend... for my friends and family. For my husband's hard work, for his help with cleaning to prepare for Thanksgiving guests, while I was out showing houses, for him practically making dinner all weekend long. For my adorable little son and his funny laugh. My the chance to have some hopefully (keep your fingers crossed) nice family photo shots taken, even though the weather decided to be a little nasty. For new opportunities. For a friend who chose me to confide in amongst many other people out there. For the wisdom or lack there of I was able to give. For the clouds and the rain. For my brother-in-law and husband getting down all the Christmas decor out of the attic for me so that I can decorate next weekend!
Today I am grateful for all the little things, all the small blessings and most of all my choice to recognize what lays before me, forget what lies behind, and live for what is happening now, because it can all change with one blink.

No comments:

Post a Comment