Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 106

Thanksgiving Eve... am I where I need to be, pretty much no! Two days off from my full time job, you would think I would have accomplished 10 times more, however with 2 part time gigs, a 14 month old, vet appointment, and a book venture, oh and did I mention I put my tree up... baked 8 pies, pumpkin cookies, sweet potatoes, went to the store twice, showed houses, cleaned ceiling fans, blinds, cleaned my carpets.... and the list goes on. I still think I need to be superwomen.... I really should be a lot skinner for as much running around as I do. I have been up since 5 and haven't stopped once.
Well, today I am grateful for what I did get accomplished, for the things I will have time to do tomorrow and for the forgiveness of my guests for the things I just didn't get around to cleaning this time....

No comments:

Post a Comment