Thursday, November 4, 2010

day 86

Wow it is amazing how well your day can turn out when you set your mind to making it that way. No matter what comes your way, your positive outlook and sparkling personality can see you through, I was able to encourage others, give kudos when due and smile when I spoke, sometimes I think this can make a huge difference between the whiny, complaining day you could have and the happy go lucky day you should have. I was able to take some one's "case of the I don't want to's" attitude... and give them as much insight as I could and not let their negative attitude affect my positive one... I really am getting better at this sort of thing.

I am grateful today for the many blessings I have received, for my smooth day at work, my harmonious relationships, my growing little boy, for the family and friends that support me, for a reliable car, for the possibilities that face me in my future and the ability to live in the NOW and enjoy each minute to the fullest.

"Whenever you have the opportunity you should do good to everyone." Galatians 6:10 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment