Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 111

Today I am especially grateful for my job and sorry for all of those who lost theirs. I know that things are not fair sometimes and life is hard to understand.
I am glad that I was able to stay busy at work, and give good customer service to those I was able to contact today. I am glad that I got some Christmas shopping done online, got my Christmas decorations up over the weekend and was able to spend so much time with family. I am grateful for my mom and all the time she spends teaching my son new things during the week. I am grateful for everyone who has a vested interest in helping me with him. I am grateful for fun presents... that I can enjoy... for a few hours of adult time that was allotted to me over the weekend, and for the perfect start to my new book venture! I am grateful for new clients that I will do a good job and find them the right houses to fit their needs whether they are looking to buy or rent. I am grateful for the trials and tribulations that allow me to grow stronger as a person and my family to grow stronger. However, I am also thankful for the peaceful times that have minimal to no worry.I am thankful to God for the little things as well as the big and for keeping me grounded and believing what I know is true and allowing my faith to grow stronger with each day.

Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. -Hebrews 11.1.

No comments:

Post a Comment