Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 92

So today had its ups and downs... wow I feel like I say that often, but you know what it is true. I had some good news and some not so great news. I like to have my pity party for a few minutes sometimes just to get my frustrations out, and then I concentrate on the positive in my situation, to reflect on the opportunity.
I enjoyed spending time with my friend today who I don't see very often with the busyness of life, and I am grateful to those who support me, believe in me and are confident that I am going places. It amazes me how truly good supportive people can make you feel, how quickly you can go from down to up and how much what you have to be thankful for can override the crappy stuff. And how much your attitude and support for others can come full circle and support you in times of need.
My success is really not measured on the amount of money I make or the status of my job, it is about the lives I touch, the people who appreciate what I do and the feeling I get from the kind gestures and the support of those that surround me. They say to surround yourself with those who support the decisions you make and the lifestyle you live.
Thank you to my true love and my new love... for their inspiration to accomplish such an amazing dream.

If your actions create a legacy that inspires others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, then you are an excellent leader. - Dolly Parton

No comments:

Post a Comment