Wednesday, November 17, 2010

day 99

Today I am thankful for friends who believe in me enough to refer others. I am thankful that even though I may complain at times that I realize that I am thankful for what I do have because there are many people worse off than me. I am thankful that I have a son who is healthy and even though he is whiny sometimes, he is just a kid and it could be worse, I am grateful for his health and his happiness, for his smile and laugh, that he can see and hear and feel and touch. I am thankful that my husband loves me and that I have two great dogs to give me comfort, for my mother and my in-laws, and all of my family.
I am grateful for the friends that keep me in check to work out at work, to lift me up and compliment me when I do a good job, for those who seek my knowledge and opinion and for the confidence of others. I am thankful that God will point me in the right direction to use my talents He has given me wisely.

As simple as it sounds, we all must try to be the best person we can; by making the best choices by making the most of the talents we've been given. -Mary Lou Retton

No comments:

Post a Comment