Saturday, August 14, 2010

day 4 of 365

Well, i would have to say for the night that it was I was surprised that today was a good day in a lot of ways. Tracker was up 15 times in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, I guess he consumed WAY too much water swimming last night... Really crazy stuff, but despite the fact that the dog interfered with my sleep schedule....

I am thankful that Steve and I both got our tires rotated, and walked around the shopping plaza with our son in the stroller. I am grateful I was able to help my mom and take her to get her tire fixed. I am thankful that Paxton was happy most of the day. That I was able to spend quality time with the family and take Paxton to visit Grammy. I just love to see the joy that she shows when she gets to see him, to see her 94 year old face light up. This is truly a blessing that she is still here to enjoy and be a part of our lives.

It is the simple things like watching your son try to let go and walk all by himself and try over and over, eating cookies at Paradise Bakery with your husband and child, and leisurely taking your time to enjoy the moment; all of these things make life not seem so rushed and chaotic but enjoyable and worth savoring.

Tonight is but short and sweet... but I really want to get some sleep..... night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment